Descargar esta app en el PC
(IN EARLY BETA*) A voice recorder with pace indicator.
The PaceRecorder is a voice recorder equipped with a simple pace indicator.
It requires 10 seconds of you speaking to register your pace.
It will show different colors so you can understand your speaking pace:
Blue=relaxed Green=balanced Red=excited
Playback view: Play your recording . Also it gives you a colour coded graph: the results of the pace indicator from your live recording.
List view: this is where you can manage and view your past recordings.
- 10 seconds of continuous speaking to register pace
- A quite room to allow your voice to be clear
- Placed at arms distance from your face for best result.
how to use Guide / Help
1. Find a quite room. Hold or place your smart device no more than arms distance from your face, test the distance by speaking so the lights on the indicator flicker.
2. The Pacerecorder will monitor your voice from launch so you can begin to rehearse straight away.
3. During rehearsal the pace indicator will light up displaying colors so you can view and train your voice to the pace you want.
4. Color codes: Blue=relaxed Green=balanced Red=excited
5. Begin/stop recording by tapping the Mic symbol.
6. To review your recording tap the list symbol .
In list you get: all your past recordings, Playback, Report graphs, Delete & Return to record view.</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>